Wed, May 24|
Vegan Beer Dinner: Breakfast for Dinner w/ Ve-Go
Love breakfast for dinner? Don't miss out on this mouth-watering pairing event!
Time & Location
May 24, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Pilot Brewing, 1331 Central Ave Suite 104, Charlotte, NC 28205, USA
About the Event
We're teaming up with the Ve-Go Food Truck to bring you a unique vegan beer dinner experience - this time it's brunch for dinner!
The dinner will consist of 5 courses paired with 5 beers.
Tickets are $48 each, which include gratuity.
Dinner will begin promptly at 6pm and is a guided experience led by Advanced Cicerone®, Rachael Hudson and Chef Akil with Ve-Go Food Truck.
1. First Course: Sausage & Sweet Potato Skillet Sensation paired with Crop Dust Cream Ale
2. Second Course: Vegan Biscuits & Gravy paired with Pub Ale
3. Third Course: Vegan Beef Hash with cheesy grits paired with Carrot IPA
4. Fourth Course: Tofu Scrambler with home fries paired with TBD
5. Dessert: Peach Cobbler Pancakes paired with Mimosa Gose
Purchase your ticket via our "Order Online" page on our website!