Tue, Oct 25|
Charlotte Craft Beer Week x Pilot Brewing
It's Charlotte Craft Beer Week!! During October 21-30, join us in celebrating the rich and diverse beer culture of our Queen City! Click to see our upcoming events!
Time & Location
Oct 25, 2022, 5:30 PM – Oct 29, 2022, 10:00 PM
Charlotte, 1331 Central Ave Suite 104, Charlotte, NC 28205, USA
About the Event
Happy Charlotte Craft Beer Week!! During October 21-30, enjoy a variety of events around Charlotte to celebrate the rich and diverse beer culture of our Queen City!
Here's what we've got going on at Pilot Brewing this week:
• Tuesday, October 25: Vegan Cheesecake & Beer Pairing event. For more info and to purchase your ticket(s), visit our Vegan Cheesecake & Beer Pairing event listing on our "Events" page or our "Order Online" page.
• Thursday, October 27: Collab Beer Release Day - Lotus SMASH Pale Ale.
- This is a co-pilot collaboration with home-brewer friends Gabe & Chris! SMASH stands for Single Malt And Single Hop and this beer features 2 Row Barley and the Lotus hop, yielding big creamsicle flavors of orange citrus and vanilla.
• Friday, October 28: Collab Beer Release Day - Brave Noise w/ NoDa Brewing (available at both Pilot & NoDa), Metric Double w/ Gilde & Divine Barrel (available at Pilot, Gilde & Divine Barrel) and Chocolate Gate Bridge.
- Brave Noise is an India Pale Ale showcasing tropical hops Nectaron, El Dorado CGX and Strata CGX in combination with Voss Kveik yeast, a Norwegian farmhouse strain with subtle orange citrus notes that match fruity hops well. This IPA features flavors of white peach and grapefruit with an aroma of nectarine. $2/4pack will be donated to Infinite Ingredient, a non-profit whose mission is to actively support the mental and physical well-being of individuals working in the craft beverage industry.
- Metric Double IPA is a BIG India Pale Ale brewed at Gilde 1546 in collaboration with Pilot & Divine Barrel Brewing. This West-Coast style IPA showcases classic American flavor profiles of Columbus, Simcoe and Cascade hops and features bright notes of grapefruit and pine. Vorsicht, Metric Double is a sipper! Brewed in adherence of the Reinheitsgebot.
- Chocolate Gate Bridge: A very special collaboration beer with Charlotte Craft Beer Week creator Jason Reiner and his daughter Carson! Carson designed and brewed this chocolate stout all on her own and she used copious amounts of Ghirardelli dark chocolate.
• Saturday, October 29: Entertainment Weekend at Pilot! Enjoy live music from Analog Crash (6-9pm) and plenty of beers!
For a full list of CCBW events and participants, visit CharlotteCraftBeerWeek.com